Friday 6 March 2009

Freebie: Tranquility

Pin It
Hi Blog Fans

Long time no see eh! I've had this kit finished for weeks with the exception of the previews, but I finally got myself organised and did them up last night.

I have just about strangled blogger today. I have been trying to change my layout, but I am darned if I can get it to display how I want. My background image kept tiling itself in weird ways. So I have given up for the time being. Oh well enough about that - I'm sure it will come to me in the middle of the night about what I was doing wrong.

The new kit is called Tranquility. I just fancied some nice calming colours for a change. Hope you like it. There are 60 odd elements and 15 papers. I have saved it as a PSD and there are 3 downloads for our friends on dialup.

On a less than cheerful note, I have had to revisit my decision not to sell my kits. As I'm sure all of you are aware, the world economic crisis is biting hard, and my hubby has lost a day a week's work. This means we need to find ways to make up the shortfall. As I am on Disability I can't go out to work, so I have tentatively put some feelers out about selling some kits. They would be entirely seperate to here and I would continue to make freebies here at a Taggers Scrap. I would never stop doing that.

Well I think I have babbled along for enough. To those of you who kindly leave me comments - thankyou. It makes my day to read that you like my stuff. I have won a couple of awareds, that I need to get posted up too, but not until I get my layout fixed. LOL.

On to the kit.

Download Elements 1 HERE
Download Elements 2 HERE
Download Papers HERE




2 comments:

  1. Love this kit!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete