Sunday 6 February 2011

It's Getting Steamy at ATS

Pin It
Here's my latest PTU kit, available in all stores now. 

Steampunk goes Romantic with this gorgeous kit full of golden hearts and metal love. Kit contains 15 papers (800 x 800 @ 300dpi) and 74 elements including:
5 bows, 4 butterflies, 2 candleabra, rusty chicken wire,
8 assorted steampunk decos, 5 metal flowers, 7 frames,
7 assorted metal heart elements, 5 ribbon knots, 5 wraps,
5 aged leaves, 2 love heart wires, mask, rusty mesh,
3 paper roses, 2 metal winged hearts, 3 wordart.

Don't forget I'm having a 50% off sale until February 15th, so pop into any of my stores and grab a bargain.  50% off sales only happen twice a year so make the most of it.
Now I have to say something about the lack of thankyou's on my latest freebie.  1 person ... yep thats right only one person said thankyou for my latest freebie of over 110 downloads. Guys I don't have to make you freebies.  I do it because I know not everyone can afford to buy, the polite thing to do is say thankyou.  I honestly don't think that is too much to ask.

Oh well that's enough about that. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't snagged anything from your blog yet but i know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete